Skip to Main Content
Home / Main / FAQs


April 9, 2014

How do I locate an inmate?

Located on our website’s home page (on the right side of the page) is a link that reads “SAVIN/VINE.”


Where is information on Correctional Facilities (prisons and jails)?

Located on our website’s home page under the “Corrections Division” is a “Read more” link. Clicking on this link will take you to information about our various facilities.


How can I visit, telephone, mail, or send money to my loved one?

Every facility has different procedures for visiting, contacting, and sending money to inmates. Please go to these various links for proper instructions:

Hawaii Community Correction Center

Kauai Community Correctional Center

Maui Community Correctional Center

Oahu Community Correctional Center

Halawa Correctional Facility

Waiawa Correctional Facility

Women’s Community Correctional Center

Saguaro Correctional Center (Arizona)


How do I apply for a job?

Located on our website’s home page (on the ride side of the page) is a link that reads “Employment Website.” Clicking on the link will take you to information about our various job opportunities.


Visitation cancellations

Visitation cancellations will be posted on our social media sites (Facebook and Twitter) as well as on our Nixle page. You can also call the facility’s visitation hotlines:

Hawaii CommunityCorrectionalCenter: (808) 933-0431
Kauai Community Correctional Center: (808) 241-3050, ext. 244
Maui Community Correctional Center: (808) 243-5101
Oahu Community Correctional Center: (808) 832-1623
Halawa Correctional Facility: (808) 485-5298
Waiawa Correctional Facility: (808) 677-6150
Women’s CommunityCorrectionalCenter: (808) 266-9675


How do I get on an inmate’s correspondence list?

You have to be added by the inmate to be on the correspondence list. For information on how to correspond with an inmate, please view our policies and procedures here.


How do I clear a warrant?

There are various types of warrants. Depending on the circumstances, there are different ways to clear them.  For more information on the process and to check if you have an active warrant call our Sheriff Division Warrants Section at: (808) 587-3632.